Insight & Strategies Management Development Program is intended for new or experienced managers who want to invest in enhancing their skills to become more impactful leaders in their organization and increase employee engagement and retention.
The program is comprised of 4 day-long intensives addressing critical issues managers face: Developing People, Cultivating Optimal Performance, Customizing Management Style and Recommending and Implementing Change.
Managers will learn to:
· Provide Clear Performance Goals and Direction
· Prepare and Deliver Constructive Performance Reviews and Timely Feedback
· Develop Specific Plans to Motivate Employees
· Hold Others Accountable
· Increase the Productivity, Engagement and Retention of Their Subordinates
· Effectively Develop, Recommend and Implement Strategic Proposals for Improving productivity, processes and financial results
· Assess Personal Management and Communication Style
· Customize Personal Management Style to the Company Culture and Specific Situation
The training is designed to be put into practice immediately and customized to address the managers’ current issues and challenges. Our small classes of 10-15 people bring together peers from diverse companies providing opportunities for participants to share their perspectives, experiences, and best practices. In addition, the program is presented over four months to enhance long-term impact by integrating new skills over time.